Are you searching for a new home? Well stop here because your search is over! GBP Estates is delighted to present to you this spectacular new development in the sought-after family area of Rush Green.
The development consists of three and four-bedroom houses including a finished look with a stylish interior.
**FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE**
With one already reserved, there is only two of the four bedroom detached houses left up for grabs! Offering, a practical study for those of you who work from home. A private reception room for those cosy movie nights with the family, a handy downstairs WC, with a vast open plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge and a Utility Room. Upstairs offers four double bedrooms along with a Master Ensuite and family bathroom. Can this get any better? The Answer is YES, together with all the above the access from both sides leading through to a wonderful size garden perfect for a family and socialising with a south facing benefit AND driveway. What is not to love?
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE**
Everyone appreciates a three-bedroom house, well this faultless home goes above and beyond the usual three-bedroom house. Benefiting from a downstairs WC and separate but also brilliant size kitchen which easily would fit a delightful dining area. If you enjoy natural sunlight this property is for you, with spectacular lighting in the lounge area at the back of the property looking out on to your garden with parking available. Meanwhile the upstairs offers three double bedrooms which includes the Master Ensuite and a family bathroom. This would make a great family home to make lots of memories in.
Situated in this sought-after location there is Romford Station which is only a 20-minute walk from the development or a brief bus ride away which has direct links into London along with numerous bus stops just a stroll away, which offers a variety of different routes into Barking and Dagenham or Havering. It is also in a catchment for great primary schools and walking distance to high standard secondary schools within the area, offering an excellent childhood and education for your family. For those of you need road links, the A13, A12 and M25 are all just a song ride away, with again direct links into London and out of London for you drivers.
Please give GBP Estates a call today to show your interest.
The development is approximately 1.5km (0.93m) from Dagenham East Station which is a London Underground Station on the District Line. There are a number of frequent bus services running along Dagenham Road providing excellent services to the immediate and wider area. Approximate time from Dagenham East Station to Liverpool Street Station is 35 minutes.
The development is in close proximity to Central Park which is currently undergoing an extensive project to make many improvements. Eastbrookend Country Park is also within walking distance which has wildlife areas, fishing lakes, outdoor gym as well as a network of footpaths and cycleways. In the heart of Eastbrookend Country Park is the Discovery Centre which is the gateway into the local nature reserve. It is a circular trail which starts and finishes at the Discovery Centre which provides visitors with an easy way to explore the lakes and the woodland. If fishing is your thing, then there are 3 lakes in Eastbrookend Country Park.
Fels Farm is close to various large shopping areas, approximately a 20 to 25 minute drive to Westfield Stratford, and approximately a 15 to 20 minute drive to Lakeside Shopping Centre in Thurrock. (Depending on traffic) and a few minutes drive away from Romford which has the famous market as well as The Brewery Shopping Centre which has various restaurants as well as a Bowling Alley, Vue Cinema and a Nuffield Health Gym.
Currently there are 6 properties available to purchase:
Plot 1: 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached 101.5 sq m (1,092 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 en-suite and 1 WC
Plot 2: 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached 101.5 sq m (1,092 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 en-suite and 1 WC
Plot 3: 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached 101.5 sq m (1,092 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 en-suite and 1 WC
Plot 4: 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached 101.5 sq m (1,092 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 en-suite and 1 WC
Plot 5: 4 Bedroom Detached 149.6 sq m (1,610 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 En-Suite and 1 WC. Utility Room SOLD STC
Plot 6: 4 Bedroom Detached 149.6 sq m (1,610 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 En-Suite and 1 WC. Utility Room
Plot 7: 4 Bedroom Detached 149.6 sq m (1,610 sq ft) 1 bath, 1 En-Suite and 1 WC. Utility Room
Estimated completion date: September / October 2022
Warranty: 10 Year Premier Guarantee
Please see below specifications.
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Units with soft close handless doors
- Laminate worktops
- Integrated Stainless Steel Single Fan Oven
- Integrated Microwave Oven
- Integrated Electric Hob
- Integrated Dish Washer
- Integrated Fridge / Freezer (Plots 1-4)
- Bosch Appliances
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
- Contemporary Semi Countertop Basin with Mixer Tap - Chrome
- Contemporary WC back to wall with concealed chrome dual flush system
- Contemporary Bath with Shower Valve and wall mounted slide rail and shower handset.
- Bath Screen
- Low profile shower trays
- Shower Screens
- Showers with concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve and overhead shower
- Shower Slide Rail Kit with separate handset
- Heated Chrome Towel Radiator first floor bathrooms
- Modern contemporary wall tiles, floor to ceiling on all walls
- Tiles to Kitchen, Dining, Hallway and (Utility Plots 5-7)
- Fully fitted carpets to Lounge
- Fully Fitted carpets to Study Plots 5-7
- Floor tiles to bathrooms and En-suites
- Fully fitted carpets to Bedrooms
- Fully fitted carpets to Stairs
- Wet system underfloor heating to ground floor with individual zoning thermostats, radiators to first floor
- Energy Efficient Gas Boiler
- LED Ceiling Spot Lighting throughout
- Pre-wired for TV in bedrooms, Phone and Broadband
- Secured By Design Development
- Mains linked Fire and Smoke Alarm System
- Intruder Alarm
- Internal Doors, Modern Five Panel with paint finish
- Quality door furniture
- Bespoke Skirting, Architrave and Doorstops, paint finish
- High Quality UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- French Doors to rear patios
- Car Parking space with each house
- Cycle storage
- Turf to rear gardens
- Visitors Parking