Fees to: Landlords
As an Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) member we offer a comprehensive property management service for all landlords looking to let properties in Romford and the surrounding areas. Voted the allAgents.co.uk ‘Lettings Branch of the Year’ in 2020, the members of our lettings team have years of experience managing properties on behalf of landlords.
At GBP Estates we offer full property management for 12% of rent (Inc VAT). To give you a complete understanding of our service and our landlord fees we have provided a breakdown below.
Our Property Management Service...
• Collect and remit the monthly rent received
• Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
• Deduct commission and other works
• Advise all relevant utility providers of changes
• Undertake 3-4 inspection visits per annum and notify landlord of the outcome*
• Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors (providing two quotes)
• Hold keys throughout the tenancy term
• Make any HMRC deduction and provide tenant with the NRL8 (if relevant)
Additional Fees and Charges
Setup Fee: 6% Of Rent (Inc Vat)
• Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with the landlord guidelines; Advise on refurbishment
• Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
• Carry out accompanied viewings (as appropriate)
• Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
• Erect board outside property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990
• Advise on non-resident tax status and HMRC (if relevant)
Inventory Fee + Check In: Between £132-£240 (Inc VAT)
Dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and outbuildings
Deposit Registration Fee: £60 (Inc VAT)
• Register landlord and tenant details and protect the security deposit with a government-authorised Scheme
• Provide the tenant(s) with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days of start of tenancy
Additional Property Visits: £72.00 (Inc VAT) *
• To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes; more visits are required to monitor the tenancy; or any maintenance linked visit.
Submission of Non-Resident Landlords’ Receipts to HMRC £40.00 (Inc VAT) Quarterly
• To remit and balance the financial return to HMRC quarterly - and respond to any specific query relating to the return from the landlord or HMRC
Checkout Fee Between £114-£168 (Inc VAT) Dependent on Property Size.
• Agree with tenant check out date and time appointment
• Instruct inventory provider to attend
• Negotiate with landlord and tenant any disbursement of the security deposit
• Return deposit as agreed with landlord and tenant to relevant parties
• Remit any disputed amount to Scheme for final adjudication
• Unprotect security deposit
• Instruct contractors; obtain quotes; organise repairs /replacement/cost of any broken or
Consultancy Between £60-£180 (Inc VAT) per hour
Preparation of Documentation for County Court Proceedings or DPS Adjudication Will Be Charged At 24% (Inc VAT) of the Deposit Amount.
Minimum charge of £360.00 (inc VAT) whatever the greater, plus our reasonable costs and expenses.
Attendance at court or any tribunal on your behalf will be charged at £90.00 (inc VAT) per hour
Plus, our reasonable costs and expenses.
Interested in letting your property through GBP Estates? Get in touch with one of our lettings experts today. Or, if you are looking for more information about the types of properties we are currently looking to let on behalf of Romford landlords feel free to explore our current lettings properties.